The Pennsylvania Department of State recently has partnered with the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development to integrate PennFile's online business document filing services into the Pennsylvania Business One-Stop Shop.
Whether you want to start your own business, expand your existing company, or plan to move to the Keystone State, the Business One-Stop Shop provides useful information from multiple state agencies to help aspiring entrepreneurs and existing business owners work and live in Pennsylvania.
PennFile users can access all their needs through the PA Business One-Stop Shop. No need to create multiple accounts, remember different passwords, or visit different websites.
To get started, existing PennFile users should:
- Visit: https://hub.business.pa.gov/login and either:
- Sign in using your existing Keystone Login account; or
- Register a new Keystone Login account.
- Once logged in, existing PennFile users will need to sign in to PennFile using their PennFile information one last time. This will migrate all their information and history to the new portal.
- That’s it! Keystone Login is a single, secure user credential that is used to log in to multiple online services from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
For more information, you may call 717-787-1057, Option #2 for PennFile information. You can also visit: www.corporations.pa.gov
Learn more about: