Begin Main Content Area

Applications and Forms

APPLY ONLINE for the following license

Clinical Social Worker
Marriage and Family Therapist
Professional Counselor
Social Worker
Reactivation of Expired/Inactive License

To download a paper application, click on the link below:

Continuing Education Applications

Application for Individual Continuing Education Approval (PDF)  
Application for Approval of Continuing Education - Programs/Courses (PDF) 




(for INACTIVE or EXPIRED licenses)The reactivation application has been moved to an online process. To review the requirements and submit your reactivation application online login to your account at and click the pencil icon next to your license number to start the reactivation process.


<< Previous