How to Report a Licensee
To report a health care licensee suspected of having a mental or physical disorder, or a licensee involved in the diversion of controlled substances, individuals or facilities may choose from one of the following reporting options:
1. Send a written narrative to the Professional Health Monitoring Programs (PHMP). Please include the following information in the written complaint:
- Name of licensee suspected of having a mental or physical disorder.
- Licensee’s license number, social security number, or home address.
- Provide specific information regarding the nature of the complaint, e.g. drug(s) licensee is suspected of diverting, positive drug test result.
- Name and telephone number of the individual making the complaint.