Begin Main Content Area

​How to Report a Licensee

To report a health care licensee suspected of having a mental or physical disorder, or a licensee involved in the diversion of controlled substances, individuals or facilities may choose from one of the following reporting options:
1. Send a written narrative to the Professional Health Monitoring Programs (PHMP).  Please include the following information in the written complaint:
  • Name of licensee suspected of having a mental or physical disorder.
  • Licensee’s license number, social security number, or home address.
  • Provide specific information regarding the nature of the complaint, e.g. drug(s) licensee is suspected of diverting, positive drug test result.
  • Name and telephone number of the individual making the complaint.
3.   Complete the Online Complaint Form via the Department of State website.