Skip Navigation LinksPennsylvania Department of State > Professional Licensing > Boards & Commissions > Medicine > Other Board Forms and Services

Board Forms and Services

Address Change (PDF) - You may also update your address at
Duplicate License Request (PDF) - You may also request a duplicate license online at
NOTE:  As a result of document fraud and in an effort to protect its licensees, the Board will only provide direct source verification of your license to another state licensing agency.
Status Change (PDF) - Physicians
Status Change (PDF) - Allied Health Professionals