Begin Main Content Area
Rules and Regulations - A hard copy is available from the Board office upon request.  Remember to include your mailing address with your request.
Name Change- Will be made only when a copy of an official document (marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order) is submitted with a letter of request.  The fee for a duplicate license is $5.00 (check or money order) payable to the Commonwealth of PA.
Address Change- Written requests should include the old address, new address and certificate number and/or social security number.  The Board must be notified within 10 days of any change in address.
** For your convenience, you may download the Request for Changes to an Individual License (PDF) to report a name change, address change or to request a duplicate license.
Note:    As a result of document fraud and in an effort to protect its licensees, the Board will only provide direct source verification of your license to another state licensing agency.