Running for office
2017 Nomination Petition Objections
“Things You Will Need” Checklist for filing
1. A Completed and Notarized Candidate’s
2. A Nomination Paper with the required number of
3. A copy
of your Statement of Financial Interests. The original must be filed in the office of
the State Ethics
Commission by the deadline to file nomination papers.
A Cashier’s Check or
Money Order payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Nomination Papers must
be printed 2-sided on 8 ½ x 14” paper, head to head
Each nomination paper
page must be notarized after signatures are gathered
Remember to click on
the link entitled Statement of Financial Interests to obtain the
Financial Interests form.
The deadline to file nomination papers is August 1, 2017.
State-level Offices Eligible for Election in 2017
- Justice of the Supreme Court
- Judge of the Superior Court
- Judge of the Commonwealth Court
- Judge of the Court of Common Pleas
- Judge of the Municipal Court (Philadelphia)
If you have any
questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 717-787-5280.