Third Party Nomination Paperwork
*IMPORTANT FILING INFORMATION*
2024 NOMINATION PAPER FILING PERIOD: FEBRUARY 14-AUGUST 1, 2024
- Please download a copy of the nomination paper filing instructions here (PDF).
- You must file with your nomination paper a completed and notarized Candidate's Affidavit. You may download it here (PDF).
- If you do not have your Candidate's Affidavit notarized, then you will need to complete and attach an Unsworn Declaration to the Candidate's Affidavit. You may download it here (PDF).
- You must file nomination paper page(s) with the required number of signatures for the office you are seeking. You may download them here (PDF).
- You must file with your nomination paper a copy of your Statement of Financial Interests, if applicable (not required for Federal offices). The form is available here.
- The original Statement of Financial Interests must be filed with the State Ethics Commission on or before the nomination paper filing deadline.
- You must submit with your nomination paper a certified check or money order in the appropriate amount payable to the 'Commonwealth of Pennsylvania' (personal checks and cash cannot be accepted).
- Signature requirements can be found here.
- Papers must be printed 2-sided on 8 1/2 x 14" paper, head-to-head.
- Paper pages that are not printed 2-sided will not be accepted.
- Duplicate copies of nomination papers and Candidate's Affidavits will not be accepted. You must file originals of these documents.
- Signatures can be gathered only during the nomination paper circulation and filing period.
- Signatures that are dated before the first day to circulate or after the last day to circulate will not be counted.
The deadline to file nomination papers is August 1, 2024.
If you have any questions concerning these instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-868-3772, option 3.