3rd Party Nomination Paperwork
"Things you Will Need" Checklist
- Please download a copy of the nomination paper filing instructions here (PDF).
- You must file with your nomination paper a completed and notarized Candidate's Affidavit. You may download it here (PDF).
- You must file nomination paper page(s) with the required number of signatures for the office you are seeking. You may download it here (PDF).
- You must file a copy of you Statement of Financial Interests, if applicable (not required for Federal offices). The form may be located here.
- The original copy of your Statement of Financial Interests must be filed with the State Ethics Commission on or before the nomination paper filing deadline.
- You must submit with your nomination paper a certified check or money order in the appropriate amount payable to the 'Commonwealth of Pennsylvania' (personal checks and cash cannot be accepted).
- Please download a copy of the Signature Requirements here (PDF).
- Papers must be printed 2-sided on 8 1/2 x 14" paper, head to head
- Paper pages that are not printed 2-sided will not be accepted
- Signatures can be gathered only during the nomination paper circulation and filing period
- Signatures that are dated before the first day to circulate or after the last day to circulate will not be counted
Statewide and State Level Offices Eligible for Election in 2020
President of the United States
Representative in Congress
Senator in the General Assembly
Representative in the General Assembly
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call 1-877-868-3772, option 5.