3rd Party Nomination Paperwork
"Things you Will Need" Checklist
- Please download a copy of the nomination paper filing instructions here (PDF).
- You must file with your nomination paper a completed an notarized Candidate's Affidavit. You may download it here (PDF).
- You must file nomination paper page(s) with the required number of signatures for the office you are seeking. You may download it here (PDF).
- You must file a copy of you Statement of Financial Interests, if applicable (not required for Federal offices). The form may be located here.
- The original copy of your Statement of Financial Interests must be filed with the State Ethics Commission on or before the nomination paper filing deadline.
- You must submit with you nomination paper a certified check or money order in the appropriate amount payable to the 'Commonwealth of Pennsylvania' (personal checks cannot be accepted).
- Papers muster be printed 2-sided on 8 1/2 x 14" paper, head to head
- Paper pages that are not printed 2-sided will not be accepted
- Signatures can be gathered only during the nomination paper circulation and filing period
- Signatures that are dated before the first day to circulate or after the last day to circulate will not be counted
Statewide and State Level Office for Election in 2018
- U.S. Senate
- Lt. Governor
- **Representative in Congress
- Senator in the General Assembly
- Representative in the General Assembly
- U.S. Senate - 5,000 signatures
- Governor - 5,000 signatures
- Lt. Governor - 2,500 signatures
- Representative in Congress - view district breakdowns here (PDF)
- Senator in the General Assembly - view district breakdowns here (PDF)
- Representative in the General Assembly - view district breakdowns here (PDF)
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-868-3772, option 5.