Begin Main Content Area
Law and rules and regulations - Hard copies are available from the Board office upon request.  Remember to include your mailing address with your request.
Name Change (PDF) - Will be made only when a copy of an official document (marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order) is submitted with a letter of request.  The fee for a duplicate license is $5.00 (check or money order) payable to the Commonwealth of PA.
Address Change (PDF) - Written requests should include the old address, new address and license number and/or social security number.  The Board must be notified within 10 days of any change in address.  The Board will now accept a home address in addition to the business address.  The business address must be maintained by the Board and be available to the public upon request. 
**For your convenience, you may download the Request for Changes to an Individual License (PDF) to report a name change, address change or to request a duplicate license.
Request for Certification of Licensure - ONLINE
Note:    As a result of document fraud and in an effort to protect its licensees, the Board will only provide direct source verification of your license to another state licensing agency.