Skip Navigation LinksPennsylvania Department of State > Professional Licensing > Boards & Commissions > Dentistry > Board Services

Board Services

Request for Change of Name - Address and/or Email (PDF)

Radiology Personnel request for name and/or address change or duplicate (PDF)

Verification of licensure to another state *- request ONLINE

NOTE:  As a result of document fraud and in an effort to protect its licensees, the Board will only provide direct source verification of your license to another state licensing agency.  *Notification Regarding Online LOGS Request (PDF)

Other Services - Programs and Policies